Friday, June 11, 2010

going to miss my bear bear soon

been bc arranging my trip to south africa. totally forgot my bear bear leioniie. bear bear now school holiday. sure getting fatter cox sooooooo relax ^_^ dun mad ya

kao tim all my trip arrangement. so now can perli my bear bear a bit. say wan sms her from south africa. say y me so nice. mebe bear bear like me bad. bad bad boy. a lot ppl say girl like bad bad boy. like mandarin said, nan ren bu huai, nue ren bu ai. haha. dun mad again ya.

my sms rm2 is sent from south africa. so ok la. soemmroe soon is bear bear ge birthday. must wish bear bear ge. n i m so damn sure in her life, onli 1 fella ever sms n wish her birthday from south africa. duno bear bear will cry or not. but dun think so la. bear bear never cry. but watch drama cry le. consider cry or not le.

kenot find bonanarama cd last week. duno it sold off or jaya jusco out-dated. at least got dl a few enuf le. i oso listen to SJ, but reli no idea wat they sing. bla bla bla da onli word i heard :D but wait, mana tau south africa i can find the cd le. haha. dun think so la. kidding onli. dun mad ya.

excited to fly soon jor. cum bac tell bear bear of all the beautiful hand i had capture. then take snake la, crocodile la, lion la, penguin picture, share wif bear bear. mebe put teddy bear beside snake. c snake scare or not. take jor pic sin. late ronli edit. or put eetuk face playing ball. duno how bear bear will feel tim. mebe dis one i wan try :) dun mad ya... hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment